Saturday, July 18, 2009

Gentlemen's Club Run-In

Alright, although this is not strictly black ops, yesterday I decided to take a foray into wormhole space to equip our blackops team with tech III covertly reconfigured ships, as it's my dream to have a fleet of these. So, in my specially fit all-purpose Myrmidon, I scan down a wormhole and warp to it, waiting a few minutes for the rest of the fleet to catch up. I definitely deserved the following.

I managed to jump and engaged a Taranis, putting it into high structure before the other ships came in and melted me like butter. In seconds, I was in a clone in the same system. Definitely props to the mad-fast scanners in Gentlemen's Club. Fortunately, I think I trapped them in the wormhole, because their prober and a members re-entered local before the stream stopped. I think my ship plus their fleet jumping into the wormhole and then some of their fleet collapsed it.

To Gentlemen's Club: you guys are good pilots, very nice scan work, even if you did get trapped in there.

In other news, looks like I'll have to wait to get those parts for my dream fleet.

No comments:

Post a Comment